State Of The Art
Equipped with global innovation leaders in metal cutting, with advanced technologies in 5-axis milling or turn & mill machines for 6-sided complete machining.
DMG NLX 2500
The NLX 2500 is a high-rigidity, high-precision Turning Center able to flexibly handle various workpieces. The model features the BMT (Built-in Motor) that achieves powerful turning capabilities and outstanding milling performance as well as the highly rigidity bed.
- Turret equipped with BMT (Built-in Motor Turret)
- High-speed rotary tool spindle: 10,000 rpm
DMG MORI NLX2000
A high-rigidity, high-precision turning center capable of handling varieties of workpieces with superior turning capability ensured by the robust bed and outstanding milling performance.
- Slideways on X-, Z-, and Y-axis for higher vibration damping performance and dynamic rigidity
CMX 1100 V
This model achieve high reliability with the meticulous design to the details, realizing the new machines that serve as the foundation for vertical machining centers.
- Improved C-frame concept with movable table as X-axis
- Rigid Y-axis concept in whole range of travel
- FEM-optimized design & construction
DMG MORI Collaborative Robot Cell (CRC)
- Mobile (transportable) Cart with Quick-Change Material Trays
- FANUC CRX 10iA/L Robot
- 3-Finger Gripper (EOT) End of Arm Tooling
- 1.4m FANUC Reach
- 6kg Max Capacity w/ Gripper (10kg w/o gripper)
- 200mm Max Part Length if less that 6 kg
- 100mm Max Part Diameter if less than 6kg
Zeiss Contura G4 CMM
ZEISS CONTURA enables you to be prepared today for the measurement requirements of tomorrow: The new generation is equipped with the mass technology and, thanks to a common interface, enables simple switching between different sensor technologies in just a few simple steps. In addition to innovative options such as measuring in four axes using a flexible rotary table, an automated probe changing system or the HTG option (for larger temperature ranges), the device also stands for first-class performance, ergonomics and future security.
ZEISS CONTURA comprises an extensive range of sensors and thus offers the right sensor or sensor system for every application and every requirement. With the mass technology, a large number of ZEISS sensors can be operated with high precision and quickly replaced on the same measuring instrument: Sensors with an articulating probe holder or fixed probe configuration, optical or tactile, passive or active - this is how ZEISS CONTURA achieves maximum flexibility.
ZEISS DURA MAX
ZEISS DuraMax eliminates the need for fixed gauges. Equipped with the VAST XXT scanning sensor from ZEISS, it can even be used to capture contours and freeform surfaces. A rough production environment? No match for ZEISS DuraMax.
Coordinate measuring technology for production.
- Temperature stability from +18ºC to +30ºC
- No compressed air required
- Space-saving design
- Integrated passive damping system
- Four-sided loading
- Completely covered guideways
The iNEXIV VMA-2520 is a multi-sensor measuring system which is lightweight and compact enough to be used on a benchtop in a factory. With fast, fully automatic and high accuracy features which make the VMA-2520 ideally suited for a wide variety of industrial measuring, inspection and quality control applications. The iNEXIV is designed to measure 3D work pieces, it is touch probe ready, integrates with the latest imaging processing software and incorporates the new Nikon 10x optical zoom system and Laser Auto Focus option.
Easy and accurate measurements optimized for 3D parts
- Primarily a non-contact high quality optical system with expansion options
- Optional laser z – axis Auto Focus to join standard video Auto Focus
- Optional Touch Probe capability, from the start or at a later date, interface provided as standard
- Color or Black & White camera options available
- Choice of operating software for each application environment
- Nikon has drawn on its state-of-the-art digital technologies to produce a highly affordable automated measurement system. The iNEXIV VMA-2520's design is optimized for speed, ease of use as well as repeatable and accurate measurement of your parts and components.
FANUC Robodrill D21MIB5
The FANUC Robodrill D21MIB5 has a 21-tool capacity and increased speed via an optional 24,000-RPM spindle, at CMTS. These machines can perform milling, drilling, tapping, deburring, and chamfering. And features a 14.75-HP (peak), 10,000-RPM (24,000 RPM optional); direct-drive spindle with thermal compensation; HRV control; and a 21-station tool changer